Friday, December 11, 2009

Broga Hill Gaga

I woke up at 3am, super ultra tired as I had only 2 hours of sleep after photoshooting a few days continously. Not waking without purpose. Avex, Adelyn, BlackG, Tin Kian and I were going to hike Broga Hill. We departed at 4am, hitchhiking Tin Kian's car there. It took a while to reach there.

It was 5am when we started to hike, the surrounding was completely covered by darkness. We hiked our way with torch lights. After an hour, we reached the peak, well, we were kinda slow (no exercise for years), as the hill is only 300++ metres.

It is a beautiful hill, covered with cogongrass (茅草),too bad the weather was not on our side. It was cloudy, and rain poured down too. Luckily it lasted a while only. But still, the lighting was poor, and we missed the sunrise.

Enjoy the shots I have taken (sorry Tin Kian, I only have a few pics of you~ )



Disastrous Broga Hill




A lonely Cogongrass


Adelyn Purple (purple?!?)


Avex













Group photo(mirrored), from left, Avex, Tin Kian, Adelyn, IchibanSheng, BlackG






BlackG

Broga Hill Gaga
Thanks to the cloudy weather, I got the chance to shoot this ray~~~

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice photo! & I hope you love the Broga Hill hike :-)

    The Girl photos are like Artist shoot...Beautiful & Lovely Girl :D

    Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers - Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the RAY! so...nice~ i want to buy DSLR also. T________________T

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOMEEEE Pictures :D
    Make me wanna get a DSLR NOW man. haha
    Sachiko here btwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo... nice photos!!m tempted to go to broga hill now!

    ReplyDelete