Saturday, December 26, 2009

Comic Fiesta 2009

Finally, I got the chance to visit Comic Fiesta (CF for short) this year. This is one of the famous Anime, Comic, Game(ACG) event in Malaysia. It was held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre.

This was my first time visiting CF, also I was so eager to go. When I got everything prepared, it started to rain, heavily. The rain ruined my mood, and I got there with wet pants and shoes. Furthermore, during my way back from the event, I got a punctured tyre. such a misfortune =_=

After I bought my entrance tickets, I just strolled around. There were tons of booths selling games, manga, and anime related stuffs. And there were many rows of Doujin Booth in tha hall. This is the 1st time for me to witness such a grand ACG event.

This time I dint take many cosplayers photos. I just covered those cosplayers on stage, since not many people were doing so. And it is the time to test the lens I borrowed from my friend. 70-300mm f/4-5.6 which cost only RM100. The photos were satisfying considering using this Rm100 lens in this low light condition, haha.


DSC_2657_1
This group always does stunning costumes and postures. I like this group very much





Camwhore



Shot this after the dance. Almost fell off the stage ladder when taking this.


Comic Fiesta 2009 Group Photo
Group shots for the cosplayers. There were more, but some went back already.


The original size can be downloaded from here. Beware, it is 15.6mb large. You can make banner out of this.
None border version can be downloaded from here



DSC_2606_1


DSC_2621_1
Akiyama Mio Cosplay from K-On


DSC_2765_1
Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon


The rest of the photos can be found here for Day 1 and here for Day 2

If you want your photos removed, or want to have your photos in full resolution, please kindly leave me a message.

7 comments:

  1. awesome pictures man !!

    p/s: thats not danny choo ..its his clone-wanna-be ...Mr.WiseFreeMan ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. KF>> thanks, still more to learn

    Gixxer>> after i did some research, I guess I got cheated by him, he told me he was Danny, gonna smack him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL .. dont u just love "CLONE" Troopers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. da 1st pic was awesome wif great lighting...i like da laz shot as well, as it gav a dreaming feel...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extensive coverage... Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete