Monday, May 18, 2009

C2AGE

16th May

C2AGE, an ACG event, organised by Help University College, for fans by fans. I thought i was at 17th, but luckily, someone reminded me it was at Saturday just a few hours before hand. And i got lost + couldnt find the location. it took me an hour to get there =_= (i forgot to check wikimapia)

I was there at 1045am. I bought another ticket, as i lost it. There were numerous booths, there are booths about accessories, food, drawings, games, etc. There were Street Fighter 4 competition too. OK for intro, lets head to what i saw.

The event started behind the schedules. During the arival of VIP, kelam kabut, lol. The VIPs were the headmaster of HELP, Japanese Ambassador and his wife, etc, and most importantly, the hot ANIMAX ASEAN Ambassador Hannah Tan!!! The speech by the Jap Ambassador was so fun. He sang in Malay too!!

The timetable was.....urgh... we dint know what comes next at what time. And for my personally view, the cosplay competition 1st round was not good. However, the momentum came during 2nd round of Cosplay competition. Performances by cosplayers were awesome. There were Anime Song Quizes too! The Anime Chess Fighting involved cosplayer as chess pieces, commanded by the Kings, and do fighting poses when killing other chess pieces.
Not much to say, well done to C2AGE commitees, and i met some friends, got to know some cosplayers, and got some shots!!

Here are some pics that i took, for more pics, get it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i dint upload all, as some are private/not for minors like yuri/yaoi, message me so that i can check for your pics) If your ever want you pics in full-res, or want your pics removed, please kindly inform me. ^_^



1 comment:

  1. Hihi... do u have any pics of me?

    I was the one who kinda did a yaoi scene with tamaki.

    If you do have any pics of me with my partner, Aki (girl in pink and black stripes). Can you pls send them to me

    EMail and msn: shadow_leingod@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete